1. Does it support Google Play and multi languages?
Yes. Global version of Xiaomi devices supports multi languages and comes with Google Play store pre-installed as default. These are pre-configured factory settings with official MIUI ROM and supports official OTA updates.
2. How do I add keyboards for different languages?
There are two options:
Option 1: Google Keyboard
1. From your device’s Settings, tap Additional settings > Language & Input.
2. Tap the Right arrow button next to Google Keyboard.
3. Tap Languages.
4. Turn off the “Use system language” toggle and enable the toggle next to your desired languages.
5. To switch between languages on your Google Keyboard, tap the Globe button next to the Spacebar.
Option 2: SwiftKey Keyboard
1. From your device’s Settings, tap Additional settings > Language & input.
2. Tap the Right arrow button next to SwiftKey Keyboard.
3. Tap Languages.
4. Select and download your desired languages.
5. To switch between languages on your SwiftKey Keyboard, swipe left/right on the Spacebar.
3. Do I have to pay a customs tax?
Yes, you would have to pay for custom tax. However, we will try to declare with a lower price in order to help customer to avoid of paying taxes.
4. How do I check if the phone functions in my country?
All phones sold on Dreami are Official Xiaomi products which are catered for the market. The mobile phones listed will work on the country we sell to.
For peace of mind, you may perform a further check on https://willmyphonework.net
5. Are earphones included with the Xiaomi phones?
It is not included in the standard package. It is available as an optional item during purchase (while stock is available).
6. What is the warranty period and warranty coverage?
The Xiaomi devices come with One Year Seller Warranty.
|3.5mm Headphone Port||Yes|